Second Specialization Practice in the English Language
• Pupils are involved actively in the learning process.
• Pupils learn by seeing, by listening, by speaking, by doing themselves and by writing. Of great importance is learning through action.
• Language is used in different situations, which are as adequate to everyday life as possible.
• The chosen topics are actual, at the same time familiar and interesting for pupils.
• Creative use of language allows pupils to develop their imaginative instinct, which must not be restricted.
• In the classroom, English is used as much as possible.
• Listening the language is important to master the pronunciation. CD is used regularly.
• Grammar is not taught formally, it is integrated in the communicative process.
• Appropriate assessment is part of the learning process. It must be focussed on progress and achievements not mistakes.
• Self-evaluation is important. It allows for pupils to reflect on what they have achieved and think about what needs further work.
- Description of Practice
- Second Specialization Practice in the English Language
- Usage of Borrowings in English for Finance and Banking
Адрес э-почты, на которую отправить адрес работы: