|1.||CHARACTERISTICS OF FINANCIAL ANALYSIS||4|
|1.1.||Financial analysis tasks||5|
|1.2.||Financial analysis methods for management purposes||6|
|2.||FINANCIAL RATIO ANALYSIS||7|
|3.||FINANCIAL ANALYSIS COMPANY X||9|
|3.1.||Description of a company and market environment||9|
|3.2.||Financial analysis techniques for company X||9|
1. The study on the theoretical basis of financial analysis of the company shows that ensuring the company's survival and development in modern conditions depends to a large extent on the ability of management personnel to truly assess both the financial position of the company and the financial position of the potential competitors. The financial position is the most important characteristic of the company's economic activities.
2. It determines the competitiveness, the potential of business cooperation, and assesses the extent to which the economic interests of the company and its partners are guaranteed in terms of finance and production.
3. It has been found that the company's financial analysis generally allows: to assess the company's overall financial position and the impact of factors on the degree of change; to investigate correspondence between means and sources, the rationality of their location and the efficiency of use; comply with financial, settlement and credit disciplines; to determine the company's solvency and financial stability; predict long-term financial stability.
4. Thus, the main objective of the financial analysis is to obtain a small number of key parameters that objectively and accurately reflect the financial position of the company, its profit and loss, changes in the structure of assets and liabilities, with debtors and creditors.
5. The assessment of the financial situation has shown that the description of the financial position of X is both negative and positive.
6. Analysing the obtained indicators, it can be concluded that the financial position of the company is absolutely stable.
Project B. Strategic Analysis of Plum AS
Тhe City Of London and Its Role As a Financial Center
Адрес э-почты, на которую отправить адрес работы: